Creating The Website - Part1

 The first thing one needs to do when creating a website is learning its language, HTML and CSS. Although there are many other programming languages used for many different reasons, HTML, CSS and JavaScript are the best ones for a basic, but nice looking website.

I started learning by visiting the W3Schools website and introducing myself to the acronyms as well as the main rules and the order of coding. Once I got familiar with the meaning of words and the process, I realised I could easily create an html file with headings, paragraphs, quoting and bullet points. After some trial and error, I made a lot of progress understanding CSS, although some things are still unclear to me. I played around a lot with aligning the texts with percentages, viewport height and pixels.

However, I think I find it easier to watch YouTube explanation videos and searching for everything myself rather than following the W3Schools' order of coding.

Comments