Website Wireframes

 This part of the website creation is to plan out the flow of the site. How can I navigate between two pages? How is the page going to be divided? 

My plan was to make it as professional as possible, so I spent a lot of time on planning the visual side of the webpages. However, I realised that the more professional it is, the cleaner and visually 'easier' it is, therefore I kept the wireframe plan very minimalistic, with mostly neutral colours. On these wireframes, I planned out the Homepage and the portfolio page, as the Homepage will probably be very similar to the About page, as it will be mainly text and a few pictures.

The dark brown spot symbolises the spot where I want to put my logo gif later, and the white spots symbolise the links to my email, my Instagram and my LinkedIn profiles.






Comments